Judith Leiber Starfish Minaudière

I’m generally a fan of Judith Leiber’s bags-they are striking ,colorful and extra eye-catching,especically famous animal shaped crystal clutches.Among the Judith Leiber lattest handbags , I particularily like the Starfish Minaudière.Panda,pig,dog and rabbit are cute in my mind.But for chosing an ainal shape bag,I prefer starfish bag because I like the simple stella shape yet not simple craftmanship.

Like many of other Judith Leiber animal shaped crystal clutches,starfish minaudière is designed to be delicate,multicolored and vivid.Take the champagne starfish minaudière for exemple, small white pearls along with gold yellow pearl bead are strikingly mixed with the big round champagne bead, which creats the contrasting beauty beyond words can say. And,it looks like a real starfish visually that I can’t help imaging to touch it with my fingers.The blue color minaudière seems a little dull for me,I have to admit that.But blue color let me feelthat it’s mysterious and very low keyed.It’s still a fine option.

I agree that Judith Leiber crystal animal shaped handbags are more likely an artwork than a handbag.It seems more appropriate to exhibit in bright show window than to hang it in my hands or on my shoulders. But I think it’s worth keeping it. Every fashion lady should have an extra unique,sublinme,uneaqualed designer handbag in her wardrobe.And I believe Judith Leiber starfish minaudière can be the right one. Do you like it,a handbag as well as an artwork, a good gift for your girlfriends as well as nice stuff for kindly treating yourself! Why not have a try?

Lady Gaga is striking our eyes with her extraordinary costume and cosmetics now!

Wanna follow her?

Why not get cheap handbags of her favorites on designerhandbags1000.