Warlock Metamorphosis Video


Ever since Blizzard announced that Warlocks will be able to turn themselves into a demon, I've always wondered how that would work out and what it would look like. This video gives a nice idea of both. In my opinion, the demon form looks pretty imposing but still I feel like it could use a bit more work on the scary look. It would probably be awesome to see a gnome warlock go from a small little thing to that huge demon a kick some ass. That leap ability definitely looks pretty imposing!


The one thing about this video though is that it gave me the impression that you could use the ability often but the reality is it's on a 5 minute cool down and it only lasts for 45 seconds. For a 51 point talent that's not very impressive. In fact, as I look at the Demonology tree as it is now, there doesn't seem to be any synergy between this skill and the rest of the tree. That's not good for the talent at the very bottom of the tree.