Polearm Skill Trainable For Druids In Patch 3.08

I was just reading through some of the "blue posts" and one of them caught my eye. According to Ghostcrawler, druids will be able to train for and use Polearms in patch 3.08. This was quite surprising for me since I knew that druids never could use them.


While this probably isn't a very big thing especially since there really don't seem to be many polearms around in the first place, this gives them another weapon type to use, most especially for the kitty druids out there. Whenever I think of polearms, for some reason I always think of the Ice Barbed Spear which you get from doing a quest in Alterac Valley at level 51. For those druids who will be around that level range when the patch comes out, it's nice to know it will be another option.