Global WoW Gold Shortage

There seems to be a shortage in the supply of World of Warcraft gold across several WoW Gold websites. I know people frown a lot about buying World of Warcraft Gold but for the sake of those who will buy I have tested it out my self and spent a couple of bucks for a measly 20g.

My order has not yet arrived and I paid for that last Tuesday as I was going to be doing a review so that I at least can tell you if the services work or not and what I have to say about them.

So I came up with a list of sites that sell World of Warcraft gold and used the live chat feature on all of them. Apparently it turns out that almost all of them are in a shortage. Blizzard has been cracking down on accounts that are using exploits and hacks to “pharm” World of Warcraft Gold. Hence, the supply of these services are shortened and are not able to keep up with the demand.

But that is not to say that those sites are using exploits and hacks to farm Gold. That we will not know for sure. There is no proof that they do. But what I do know is that they buy gold from somewhere and sell it for a tidy profit.

Eventually I hope that I receive my gold within the next few days so I can finally finish my article on how to purchase gold (if ever you’re short 20g for your mount, etc.)

World of Warcraft Videos

Hey I came across this trailer from youtube. It’s one of the best World of Warcraft movies I have ever seen:

The video is part of the contest Azeroth Exposed held by Blizzard, Intel, and Youtube.