WowMine.com Complaints - Do not deliver the paid WoW gold

WoWMine - User comments Avoid this company! I ordered and paid WoW gold for my ten year old son. WoWMine.com web site give a promise of immediate delivery, but reality was far from that. After 5 days of waiting I send an email request for undelivered gold. I got a polite answer that they have some stock problems but they will notify me when they are ready to deliver. During next three weeks they delivered half of the ordered amount. After further complaints they guided me to their Live Chat "Service". After short session it was clear that they are not going to deliver the paid amount and it was also obvious that the process was business as usual for them. Now after six weeks from the order my son has only half of the gold - WoWMine service seems to have well planned practice to continue nonsense email exchange to get you tired and to accept some partial delivery which in practice means that they would deliver only about 60% of paid order. Save your money and time and do not make any business with them!